We require the services of a web developer.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to clients’ requirements.
• Regular exposure to clients and company management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• The position requires constant communication with clients and team members (both on site and virtual).
• Candidate must have above average written and verbal communication skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in planning and delivering website (and related) development projects.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as PHP/SQL, JQuery and working with API’s.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on web development experience with Content Management Systems, particularly WordPress is an absolute necessity.
• Working experience with WooCommerce for ecommerce sites.
• Good working knowledge of domain registration/management and hosting environments such as cPanel/WHM.
– Minimum of an OND. A higher credential such as a HND or Bsc would be an added advantage.
– Professional qualification(s) in relevant fields such as web design, graphic design, web development and project management are desirable.
– The ideal candidate must be presentable and have good people and presentation skills as the job entails dealing with both clients and prospects.
Interested candidates should please send their Resumes (no more than
2 pages) along with a cover letter to – hr [@] levelsevenltd.com
Your company has proven to be the best in the industry and offering job opportunities and employment for web design industry in Nigeria is a sure way to a better economy. I have shared this post to my list of unemployed graduates. Pls keep up the good work. Thanks
Working with Level Seven for the past two years has been a pleasure as the team is made up of professionals who are committed to providing outstanding services.