We require the services of a web developer.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to clients’ requirements.
• Regular exposure to clients and company management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• The position requires constant communication with clients and team members (both on site and virtual).
• Candidate must have above average written and verbal communication skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience in planning and delivering website (and related) development projects.
• Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as PHP/SQL, JQuery and working with API’s.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on web development experience with Content Management Systems, particularly WordPress is an absolute necessity.
• Working experience with WooCommerce for ecommerce sites.
• Good working knowledge of domain registration/management and hosting environments such as cPanel/WHM.
– Minimum of an OND. A higher credential such as a HND or Bsc would be an added advantage.
– Professional qualification(s) in relevant fields such as web design, graphic design, web development and project management are desirable.
– The ideal candidate must be presentable and have good people and presentation skills as the job entails dealing with both clients and prospects.
Interested candidates should please send their Resumes (no more than
2 pages) along with a cover letter to – hr [@] levelsevenltd.com
Level Seven Ltd just been recently nominated for “Best Website Development Company Of The year 2015” in the prestigious Nigeria Technology Awards.
Voting will last up until the 21st of October, 2015 and the Awards ceremony itself will hold on Saturday, 21st November, 2015, at the Ace-Olivia Hall, City Mall, Onikan, Lagos – Nigeria.
This is it, people!
We promise #CHANGE 😉
Head on to the voting page now and »»» Cast your ballot for Level Seven Ltd «««
It has come to our notice that some of you have had a hard time finding the right category to vote in. The image below should help show you how to get past this with a single click .
As soon as you get on the voting page using the link above…
1. Select the “Technology Best Category”
2. Click the radio button next to Level Seven Ltd to make your selection
3. Click the “Vote” button to cast your ballot and thats it!
What is it?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites and their offerings by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) through optimization and advertising.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO for short, is the process of deliberately optimizing a website or webpage with the aim of making it visible in a search engine’s “natural” or unpaid (“organic”) search results.
If you’re still daydreaming of how great it would be to have a website designed for your business, project or organization, you really should take a seat and calmly read through this piece.
I can’t believe I’m writing this. So I’m going to keep it short and to the point before I come to my senses and abort. You might also want to read through very quickly as this post is set to self-destruct in only a few seconds!
You’re a striker in a football match.
After a lengthy, heated contest for the ball your team finally wins it and begins to pass the ball around. They break through the midfield and place a stunning through pass to your assisting striker
Yes, I know this blog is meant for Nigerian web design techies but thought it’d be a good idea to post something helpful to business people and corporate organisations looking to hire a web design company or individual designer for a project in the near future.
For a very long time I’ve longed to give vent to my anger at the disdain with which the website design profession in Nigeria and its practitioners are looked upon by far too many. I do understand the state of the Nigerian economy, particularly the fact that in general, labour is quite literally dirt cheap.
In my ten years of website design and development, hanging out with fellow techies both on and offline, running a thriving web design outfit in Lagos, it seems far too obvious to the casual observer that Nigeria’s web design and development service sector is filled to the brim with website designers and programmers who have never had any form of credible formal training and certification.